2013 – 2015
Directed and produced “Gauge,” an experimental art installation. Monumental ice walls appear to emerge out of the frozen ocean, due to the rise and fall of the tide beneath the ice. Three artists use natural eco-friendly colouring, to mark the temporary ice walls. The short-lived works are subject to friction, ocean and temperature, which quickly erase the paintings, washing the images from memory, back into the Arctic Ocean. Meanwhile a team captures the only remaining evidence through time-lapse photography. Read More
– Premiered at the TIFF Bell Lightbox, Nuit Blanche (Toronto, Ontario).
– Installation at the University of New Mexico Art Gallery (Albuquerque, New Mexico).
– Installation at the ANENE07, Edge Flo (Gatineau, Quebec).
– Installation at the Canada House (London, England)
– Installation at the Urban Shaman (Winnipeg, Canada)